Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Run From The Blues

"They had my poster on the wall, I was not most wanted...I wasn't wanted at all" Lyrics in a new song I am working on.  If you love playing the blues, run now.  Take all of your equipment and throw it in the river.  Do not donate it to any cause and please whatever you do, never ever give the equipment away to contribute to the ruin of another poor lost musical soul.  I mean it.  It will take your soul and laugh out loud.  The blues is mean man. And like the poor soul who is in love with a heartless woman, I keep coming back for more. 

If I live to July 6 of this year I will reach the age of 62.  Yea I know, I am old.  So what.  I don't think the blues is a young man's deal.  I am just now in the finishing state of my new album, (I know it is a cd but it will always be album to me) entitled "Full Grown Man."  I am very proud of this work and hear every single year I have spent in the music business in every note I growl.  And I probably growl more than sing sometimes.  It just happens.  I hope to release within 3 to 4 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment